Business Accounting Packages
Monthly Prices for Businesses
Then i first opened up as a limited company i was clueless, but Pearls Accountant kindly assisted me the best way so i felt at ease and understood how the operation works.
Everything was explained clearly in detail and i could ask as many open questions and they where happy to help.
How bigger team is on board so its quicker response turnaround. Naila Mughal
Monthly Prices for Businesses
Pearl offer a Fixed Monthly Fee for all Small to Medium sized Businesses and for Evolving Established Businesses and Enterprises. We also have various Add-on services to aid your business be it insurance or part time FD.
10% Discount if paid annually
Business Package Add-ons
Be Protected! You'll be covered for an investigation
Our Tax Investigations Service is designed to provide our clients with protection against the fees arising from professional representation during an enquiry. If your business is chosen for investigation, we will defend you and you can be reassured our costs will be reimbursed.
If you take out our Tax Investigations Service, we will be able to:
− Respond to HMRC on your behalf.
− Deal with all correspondence saving you valuable time away from your business.
− Prepare and defend your case.
− Negotiate the best possible outcome for you.
Business legal helpline
As an additional benefit, we have also arranged for subscribers to receive 24/7 access to a business legal helpline. The helpline covers employment law, health & safety and commercial matters and is available 365 days a year. We believe the annual cost reflects excellent value for money.
UK Law is complex! We ensure you are compliant
Our legal service partners will ensure you have full coverage of the UK law for your small business from a range of services:
- Legal Advice
- Shareholder agreements
- Reviews of contracts
- Employment contracts
- Access to various legal templates
- Many more..
We work with the top legal companies to ensure you get the best possible price at a fraction of the price of traditional lawyers, whether you are a small business, freelancer or a limited company.
Access all your information at the touch of a button
In todays day and age we have experienced that to grow and succeed your business, many are adopting the cloud accounting as well as other cloud applications to maximise productivity (of workflows) and accuracy of their data.
We are experienced with various cloud applications and can help you integrate them together so that you can focus on one platform to see all your information.
Some of the softwares we have recently helped setup for our clients are listed below:
- Google Drive
- Social Media Accounts
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Some of the examples of the work we have carried out in the past:
- Integrated cloud accounting applications with Shopify for sales invoices to be generated automatically
- Setup CRM applications such as Salesforce or Infusionsoft to accounting softwares
- Setup e-signature applications such as Docusign or Right Signature with CRM softwares to instantly send important documents
- Creation of marketing and automated emails through CRM applications once certain triggers are met
- Generation of specific reports based on your requirements using cloud applications
Whether you need us to implement a bespoke system for your business or you need us to review your existing, we are here to help and can offer a free of charge consultation.
Part Time Financial Director
Every enterprise needs a good Finance Director to run their business.
We offer a part time solution since a full time Finance Director (FD) can be costly so we have therefore employed some of the best former FD's to ensure the service you receive is top notch.
We will examine your business industry and allocate a FD to report all the pressing issues for your company or whether you’re raising capital, thinking of selling or need a clear financial plan, we can help.
Benefits of our Part Time FD Services includes:
- Experienced finance professional who will review your financials and create more value in your business
- Review internal controls and recommend and implement effective systems and procedures
- Help you grow your business as a 'Business Mentor'
- Operate a smooth finance function to ensure all deadlines and compliances are met
- Preparing budgets and forecasts as a on-going measurement of business performance
The above role can be taken alongside our other services such as book-keeping and year end accounts or as a supplementary service to your in-house function.
Please get in touch and we are always happy to provide a fixed fee monthly service.
With Pearl, you’ll get a Personal Business Accountant who will:
- Advice you on the correct tax structure
- File your annual accounts, corporation tax returns, VAT, and PAYE.
- Ensure you don’t miss any deadlines for your business
- Provide a list of all expenses you can and can’t claim
- Update you with any changes in regulations
- Give you great advice whenever you need it.
- And more…
I found Pearl accountants to be really professional. They make me feel that I am a valued customer and to me what makes Pearl accountants unique is their helpful team of dedicated staff members.Their response is always prompt and it makes the daunting task of accounting really easy for me. I would recommend them to everyone.
– Saira Jafri
Owner, Kumon Hounslow Central
After being in business for years, I must admit that Pearl Accountants are far the best accountants I have worked with. They are helpful, friendly and trust worthy and most of all provide excellent tax advice. They provide high level client care.
I would certainly recommend Pearl Accountants to all.
Director, Ashbo Limited
020 8582 0076
Central London Office
90 Long Acre
East London Office
One Canada Square
Accountants East London
125-135 Staines Road
Kingsmill Business Park
Chapel Mill Road
Park Royal office
North Circular Road