Business Rates Review
Are you being overcharged business rates?
Why might you be getting overcharged for business rates?
- Councils are billing landlords and tenants incorrectly since the bills are being issued before the necessary adjustments are being made
- Vacant building owners are only eligible to limited support, whereas industrial building owners are eligible to total support
- Small business rate relief not applied
- Failure to issue charitable relief
- Empty property relief not applied
These are just some of the mistakes often disregarded for many reasons.
Who We Are
Pearl, being an award-winning accountancy firm, regulated by one of the UK’s premier accounting bodies – the ICAEW, have a team of specialists, whose sole responsibility is to ensure that your company’s business rates are calculated with complete accuracy, whether you have a multi-million-pound business or a small starting business. We recover a very high amount of overpaid business rates and charge a fee of a small percentage. The combination of knowledge, experience and skill of these professionals can guarantee that you can claim your rightful money back, so rest assured.
Commercial Lease Rates
Commercial Rent Rates
Strategical Tailored Advice
Consultancy of Business Rates
The Process Explained
Analysis of your business rates
Billing Authority Charges
We have a no win no fee service. This also mean you won’t be charged for survey fees or and upfront charges!