Tax Returns and Self-Assessment Service
With all the complex HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) tax requirements and regulations that exist, it is important that you receive specialist advice so that you complete and return your Personal Tax Return and Self-Assessment on-time every time.
Pearl Accountants provides an affordable and specialist accountancy service designed just for you.
Personal Tax Returns
HMRC collects income tax automatically from wages, pensions and savings. However, if you have other income then you must report it in the form of a Self-Assessment Tax Return.
Deadlines for paying your tax bill
This must be filled out online or in paper form for the previous financial ending on the 5 April. The deadline for online tax returns is the 31 January and you will need to pay your bill by this date as well. The amount of Income tax that you will pay is dependent on the Income Tax band that you fall into.
Why use Pearl to submit your Tax Returns?
Pearl Accountants provide you with full comprehensive accounting support ensuring that the preparing and filing of your Self-Assessment is fast, easy, and reliable.
Who needs to file a Self-Assessment
You will need to file a tax return if you fall into one of these categories:
- You are self-employed or in a partnership
- You received income from letting land or property
- You have untaxed income or savings
- Your savings or investment income is sizeable
- You made profits from selling assets and need to pay Capital Gains Tax
- You are a company director
- You and your partners’ income was over £50,000 and claimed Child Benefit
- You lived and worked abroad
- You received income from abroad
What happens if I miss a deadline?
Not meeting deadlines could cost you dearly in the form of penalties. HMRC will issue a penalty of £100 if your tax return is up to 3 months late and if it is later, you will have to pay more. You can estimate how much you will need to pay in penalties if you have missed a deadline using HMRC’s Penalty Calculator, but Pearl will ensure you never miss a deadline.
Specialist Online Accountants – what we offer you
- Pearl Accountants will ensure that you are registered with HMRC and that your HMRC online account is activated
- Our Accountants will ensure that all tax returns and self-assessments can be done online
- We use specialist software that is HMRC approved to file personal tax return self-assessment or partnership tax returns
- We are fully-qualified Chartered Accountants with many years of experience and experts in tax returns and self-assessments
- We will handle the entire tax return process and deal with HMRC on your behalf
Get in Touch
Advice from Accredited Accountants.
At Pearl Chartered Accountants, we love taking the hard work of accounting out of the hands of freelancers, contractors, and small-to-medium sized businesses. Call us on 020 8582 0076 or Schedule a Meeting by clicking the button below.
Watch our quick introduction Video
FREE Brochure Download
Download our FREE Self Assessment Brochure
Included in our Brochure:
- Self Assessment
- Record Keeping
- Expenses you can claim
- Much more..