Tier 1 Visa Applications
Pearl Accountants can help you prepare and qualify for a Tier 1 Visa to enable you to either set up a business, or invest, in the UK.
What is a Tier 1 Visa?
There are two types of Tier 1 Visas:
- Entrepreneur: this allows you to set up, take over, or be actively involved in the running of a business in the UK.
- Investor: this allows you to make a substantial financial investment in the UK.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
If you want to migrate to the UK to set up, take over, or run a business, Pearl will guide you through all the regulations and requirements to ensure your move to the UK is as smooth as possible.
To be eligible for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa, you need to prove that:
- You have access to £200,000, or
- You have access to £50,000 from an approved organisation such as UK Trade and Investment or a registered venture capitalist. However, you’ll still need to have access to the remaining £150,000.
- You meet the English language requirement
- You can provide for yourself and your family
- You genuinely want to set up a viable business
You’ll initially be allowed to stay in the UK for 3 years and 4 months with an option for a 2 year extension.
After 3 years you’ll have the option for a fast-tracked settlement providing you meet certain requirements:
- The business employs at least 10 employees, or
- The business has a £5m turnover
Tier 1 Investor Visa
If you want to make a large investment in the UK, Pearl Accountants will guide you through all the regulations and requirements to ensure your investment goes as smoothly as possible.
To be eligible for a Tier 1 Investor Visa, you need to prove that:
- You have access to £1m to invest in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in UK-registered companies.
- You meet a minimum points threshold based on investment criteria
You’ll initially keep your Tier 1 Investor Visa status for 3 years and 4 months, with the option of a fast-tracked settlement after 3 years.
You won’t need a UK sponsor, nor are you required to meet English language requirements, to be eligible for a Tier 1 Investor Visa.
Getting your Tier 1 Visa
You will require an accountant that is qualified by the RSB. Pearl Accountants are part of the RSB and hold the ICAEW qualification which is the one of the most prestigious accounting qualifications both in the UK and Worldwide. We will guide you through all the regulations and make sure you meet the requirements to obtain a Tier 1 Visa.
- Help you write a viable business plan
- Ensure that your business idea meets the Entrepreneur Visa rules
- Manage the company formation
- Offer Pearl’s first-class accounting services to ensure your business is run as smoothly as possible
- And more…
Get in touch
Get in touch with Pearl Accountants for a FREE initial consultation so we can learn about you and your requirements.